Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

How began to like dick! (1)

How began to like dick! (1)

How began to like dick! 1 hope you will not only receive criticism since it is the first time I write a fantasy .... And I hope you have the patience to read it! It started in a very hot summer, I was 16 and went to his grandparents' house on vacation. Grandparents were not home spa treatments and were not to go there alone, to have someone take care of me, my parents determined to pray for my brother to accompany me. My brother, who was 12 years older than me, after he had a fight with my parents did not want to accompany me because it is tedious to take care of a tank, as I said, he finally agreed. I am truly glad that I go to the country, because I knew that there is quiet and pleasant and no one to bother me from my great pleasure to read. I was a boy neither beautiful nor ugly, tall, about 1.80 cm, a little plump, but not fat, introverted, shy and without many friends. My brother was my opposite in exchanging apparatus, a cheerful boy who never miss a party, had many friends and was generally a very loud, where mention it was even nicer than me and had every week for a new girlfriend. We decided us to leave, but because there was nothing to go and because my brother did not like to go by train asked a friend, Sorin, to take us by car ... I left Bucharest morning at 9 and at 12 I was in the country. On the way my brother and his friend had listened, laughed, joked and said that girls just waiting to come in the evening to see what hottie is in the village, and her disco to fuck some peasant women. When we arrived they had slept little and not be tired tonight I've got to read. At 21 they went to the disco and I stayed in the house to play with a game that I had brought with me from Bucharest. Sorin me and invited me to the disco, but my brother said there needs to be babysitting that night. I was glad it was quiet in the house after they left, I played around with my game and then I took a bath 23. The bathroom was messy as boys to go and they were washed, and left their mess behind. After I clean after I washed them and I saw it last night and I said 12 to sleep. The house had three rooms, one bedroom sleeping brother, a bedroom where I was to sleep in the living room and Sorin. Over 15-20 minutes I heard noise in the street and I realized that they came. He heard two girls and I realized that everyone is drunk. After a few minutes walk to the bathroom and when I come back I wanted to drink some water but you have to go through the living room. Although I was embarrassed I quickly went there and when I wanted to go back, I saw Sorin as i try to put dick in mouth girl that was dead came but it seems not react at all. Sorin swearing stopped me and said, look, and the peasant that you want to give her dick and she sleeps as bad this, I was ashamed to watch but he came to me so empty it was. I stopped and saw before me a black man, very tall, about 1.90, athletic, hairless him with a huge dick (about 21 cm). Sorin, who barely stand up saying you have to do something that you miss balls and it's clear that he can not fuck. Because I do not say anything, he said he had an idea: - Karmin, if all that is in her pussy naked, do not you take her panties and bra for you and I to watch as you sit and make me a paw? - I'm not ashamed that I Sorin and I do not dress like a girl again. Anyway I do not think I come. - Let me fuck it, you're such a big girl. Dress than me and I LaBar and ready. - Well-dressed, but come to my room as my brother can come and laugh at me. I walked into the room and he sat on the bed and I was wearing panties and bra girl did not know how to put it. I helped him and he said: - Yes, you look better this way. May that I can fuck you. Sit here on the bed next to me to see you better when I rub dick. I sat on the bed next to him and he rubbed his dick at a time and started patting me on the ass in panties. - How are you, I asked ashamed? - I rub your ass, and you put your hand on my dick, if you still have not even fucking caress least ... Although, I was ashamed, I eventually put his hands on his cock and stroked me as insistent. At one point he told me to sit on my belly I better see your ass is very nice and bulging. I was resting on the belly, he comforted me and at one point I noticed that I can not make him stand on his belly paw. He started patting me on the back and shoulders coming up to dick over my head. - Return to caress you and my dad and I'm nearly done. - What is this? - You come back and you'll see. OOOO but you and you pulic tools. You like to caress a man so you better than me! He started caressing my cock through the panties least on the face and then climbed on top of me patting me on practical bra. He told me shut my eyes, I closed and I'm comforted him. At one point I felt something hard over my lips and he tells me: - Suck my little dick and you're a great girl if you do this. I do not, but eventually put his dick in my mouth. It was the first time I take a dick in the mouth and cheeks hurt how long and thick it was. He was on top of me and put my dick in your mouth increasingly longer until I managed to put the whole dick in her mouth. I though I was scared I enjoyed being with his dick in his mouth, I discovered that I like. When sucking when a lick, so he said to him lick my head that big cock and tasty to suck it as well, the man should always be happy with the girl beside him. At one point he started to fuck me in the mouth and felt something sticky and sour in the mouth. - Swallows all the sperm that you were a good girl and I deserve to drink lapticul. I swallowed everything and then told me to bring him a glass of water as tired since I still fucking mouth. I went to get him, but when I came back he was asleep in my bed. I dressed in pajamas and I put under the blanket next to him >>>>> (2)

No comments :

Post a Comment