Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

How began to like dick! (2)

How began to like dick! (2)

How began to like dick! 2 It had already am .... All night I thought about what had happened and thought it was something unusual for a man sucked dick. But still when I turn my gaze to him I loved, and I remember how happy I was when I had sex! Eventually I managed to fall asleep now when I woke up I was looking through the bed, but unfortunately he was not near me. I got up and went to the bathroom. The house was empty. After a few hours, at noon hear Sorin's car and I see my brother coming together. I think I was more red than a lobster on the idea that you face him tonight after the episode that had passed. They entered the house and did not even welcomed. They talked about their own and I went in my room. I had all these ideas in my head, as I did the worst thing if you do not even notice me around the house. I imagine they found my brother, and then they find out mom and dad. There have been so about 5 days, during which I suffered in silence and they barely greeted me and then, until one day when my brother told me: - Karmin, we have to go to Bucharest I was called from a company where I went to an interview last week and tomorrow I have to meet with them. - I do, I sit here alone is bad and grandparents come in a few days. - Forget that you're fine as you're not violating anyone. I thought for sure he learned something from Sorin if I said this but I could not do anything. They left after the first night when I was alone there I called my parents to come get me because I was ugly. My parents could not come as it was during the week and could not be absent from work, and my brother managed to engage. They have promised to try to resolve the situation and closed. After several hours, It was already evening, I hear a car at the gate. We went out in the yard and I saw the car coming down Sorin. - What do you miss the doll fuck? - Have you come to take me home? I said excited. I came to get you dick I saw that you have some talent in you. - Let me Sorin, do not talk so someone can hear you, 'I said entering the house. - Go and arrange the bed tonight and sleep together and know what I like. I expect that immediately come naked. I went in my room because I was ashamed I had not undressed. After waiting a few minutes came and Sorin fucking empty. - Why are not you naked, see if you're a good girl and not listening beat you bad, he said menacingly coming towards me and tearing my shirt ... Let's take dick in mouth what are you waiting, I know that you like. I started to lick his cock head, squeeze it gently between his lips to take him increasingly more in the mouth. Then my dick out of his mouth and began to suck his coitele. I shoved and dick in her mouth and began to fuck me between her lips and ended up in my mouth. I swallowed semen, and then went to the bathroom. When I returned he laughed hearty looking at the phone screen. I went near him to see why he's laughing, and when you see on the screen was a picture of me that I was his dick in her mouth. - See how good you look with dick in the mouth? Now when I want to give a blowjob and you want me to hurry up to suck me understand? - You told me that your brother and I sucked dick? - Not yet, but for now I want to suck me. I did not understand what he meant but I did not ask. We slept and the next morning I went to Bucharest. I got home and in my room I thought about Sorin and what is happening in the country. There have been a few days and one day my phone rings: - What are you doing doll, come on to me to suck my dick. - Ok, what time to come? - Now, in a minute to see you fucking mouth. For the state to 3 blocks away, in 20 minutes we were at Sorin. Not even me and greeted me and asked to take his dick in her mouth. While I suck his dick Sorin his phone rang. I wanted to dick out of his mouth, but he left me and I suck and he was on the phone. At one point I heard him saying yes blowjob a tank, but I thought it seems. I sucked it until he ejaculated and then I went to the bathroom. When I returned to the room, told me to go into his bedroom and stripped me naked that need to fuck suck. I did not want and he gave me a slap in the face saying - I do everything I tell you otherwise they are yours. If you do not get naked in bed more than five minutes will be your ass. I walked into the room and undressed. At one point I heard the doorbell and after a minute I saw another guy entering the bedroom with Sorin. - Look, it's my sneaky bitch, said Sorin. - What good is waiting for you naked in bed. Hey girl, I'm Bogdan, but we will meet new better. Saying that Bogdan was naked and sitting next to me told me to take his and his little dick in his mouth. I I took his cock head in his mouth, a head was not as thick as Sorin, but just as tasty. He had a little dick's smaller than Sorin, and was a little crooked. Lucky for me it was not too thick, otherwise I do not know how I would have managed to take the whole dick in her mouth. While his dick in his mouth easily take Bogdan, he lying down on the bed between his legs and I felt a finger of Sorin try to enter my ass. I retired that seemed strange, especially since having a cold finger. He did not let me withdraw too much and I managed to put his finger in the ass. It hurt a little but I was afraid to say anything, do not beat me. He shoved another finger and at some point after your fingers out of my ass, I was just happy that I have than Bogdan his dick in her mouth. My joy did not last long because Sorin my head shoved his cock in my ass and I felt like dying of pain and began to type. Bogdan took his dick in my mouth for fear of it biting and holding me to try Sorin to put all my dick inside me. It was terribly painful, I was sweating and I was very afraid. After a minute or two, ten, do not know started to hurt so bad and not even be getting more pleasant. Bogdan if he saw not resist, and put my dick in your mouth. I was terrified that I was fucked by two men but still very excited. At one point we did not know how to ejaculate without touching my dick any of them, and i do not even think about touching me. - What you little bitch, you like to give your dick like you and over. I had no way to say anything, that just was Bogdan's dick in his mouth, but the truth is that I was really excited about what is happening to me. Bogdan Soon after he finished in my mouth, I swallowed semen, and I stood still fuck me Sorin. He also pushed a few times between my buttocks and then he finished me. - View Bogdane what good doll and available when I want, I? - Too bad for her because she likes dick so small, but worth a fuck in the absence of something. They made me get dressed and Sorin told me that he calls me when he wants to fuck me. I went home, but honestly a little regret that I realized that for them it was just a mouth and an ass, do not feel even a little respect from them. I got home, I took a bath and started reading a book. I was already 10 pm and I call and the phone. Answer was still Sorin ... - Asleep doll? - No. - See you tomorrow wants to fuck a friend of mine. - Sorin, I would not go, I fuck with you when you want, but I love and friends. -You do what I say, otherwise it will be worse. Do you want to show pictures of my phone and yours? I'll give you a message with an address tomorrow at 5 to go to him. - Ok; and I hung up the phone. If I go or not to say in the next episode.

No comments :

Post a Comment